Call for Papers
Welcome to the
20th International Sunflower Conference, 2020
The congress organizers as well as IFVCNS and the ISA board and management invite the entire sunflower community to participate actively in the upcoming ISC 2020 and to submit proposals for individual lectures, posters and panel discussions.
Therefor you are very welcome to submit your own contribution (oral presentation or poster) to present at the ISC 2020. There will be several different topics. Within the submission of your abstract you can choose the subject area which frames your presentation/your poster best.
Abstracts should be 350 words or less. To ensure maximum participation, each attendee is allowed to submit no more than two abstracts.
The ISC committee will contact you for further information during the process of selection and for confirmation details. The conference language is English. The program committee will decide upon the acceptance of the contributions based on the abstract. Only participants of the congress may deliver speeches and submit poster contributions.
For registration please visit: on line registration form
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Deadline: October 20, 2019
Sunflower for 21st century – -Omics era and changing environment
1. Breeding – New/old breeding goals and challenges
2. Seed, oil and meal production and quality – New and old market demands
3. Confectionery sunflower – Emerging crop
4. Genetic resources – Investment for the future
5. Biotechnology and omics – Old problems, new tools
6. Crop production and modeling – Yield stability in changing environment
7. Biotic stress resistance – New and emerging pests and diseases
8. Abiotic stress resistance – Challenges of changing environment
9. Broomrape – Constant challenge
10. Economy and market – Trends and prospects
11. Future prospects – New and ongoing projects
Feel free to use graphic material to promote ISC 2020 in your network.