Thursday 24 June 2021
- World Sunflower collection of hybrids is organized to include the products of all interested parties. Up to five hybrids per Institution can be included at no cost. More than 100 hybrids have been included so far from all around the world.
- Portfolio of sunflower hybrids presented by Syngenta, CORTEVA, KWS, IFVCNS and other interested exhibitors.
- IFVCNS Collection of wild sunflower species, containing 7 annual and 21 perennial species with more than 500 accessions presented in two quarantine fields.
- Syngenta AIR™ technology as the next solution in the family of herbicide tolerant sunflowers providing broad resistance to ALS/AHAS inhibitors herbicides.
- Syngenta innovative Downy Mildew control with the seed applied technology PLENARIS™.
- CORTEVA presenting Viballa® herbicide containing Arylex™ active, a new herbicide for the post emergence control of broadleaf weeds in all sunflower varieties.
- CORTEVA Lumisena™ fungicide for protection against all existing downy mildew races.
- Wintersteiger Quantum Plot combine with sunflower attachment for field research, from nursery to yield trial plots.
- TimacAgro – Optimisation of nutrient application using both field electromagnetic sensors and multi spectral satellite imaging to form optimised plant nutrition recommendation.
- Scary bird – Ecological protection of crops against pest birds.
Field day lunch with traditional Serbian food and music after the presentations
Busses will be provided at 9h from the Master center to Rimski šančevi and back at 15h